Prof. Dr. med. Christof Sohn is a very famous and respected medical professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. He is the Managing Medical Director of the University Women’s Hospital Heidelberg.
Prof. Dr. med. Christof Sohn also has great interest in several medical technology projects, such as the 3D-ultrasound technology, the development of a simulator for ultrasound, a telemedicine project in cooperation with Telecom and the development of the meniscus sonography.
- German Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGGG)
- German Society of Perinatal Medicine
- The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG)
- Foundation Board of the Academy of medical education in Switzerland
- International Medical Advisory Board of Armenian American Cultural Assiciation