- 2012 Theodor Billroth price of DGAV
- 2012 Johnson & Johnson Medical Award
- 2013 Travel Scholarship of DGAV
Endocrine, oncology and vascular surgery.
- Waldmann J, Patsalis N, Fendrich V, Langer P, Saeger W, Chaloupka B, Ramaswamy A, Fassnacht M, Bartsch DK, Slater EP. Clinical impact of TP53 alterations in adrenocortical carcinomas. Langenbecks Arch Surg. 2012 Feb;397(2):209-16.
- Fendrich V, Merz MK, Waldmann J, Langer P, Heverhagen AE, Dietzel K, Bartsch DK. Neuroendocrine pancreatic tumors are risk factors for pancreatic fistula after pancreatic surgery. Dig Surg. 2011;28(4):263-9.
- Waldmann J, Fendrich V, Habbe N, Bartsch DK, Slater EP, Kann PH, Rothmund M, Langer P. Screening of patients with multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 (MEN-1): a critical analysis of its value. World J Surg. 2009 Jun;33(6):1208-18.
PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC CAREER
2014 Appointment as professor at the University of Marburg
2012 European Specialist in Endocrine Surgery (ESES)
2011 Chair of the Excellence Academy
2011 Specialist Visceral Surgery
2011 Venia legendi in Visceral Surgery
2010 – 2011 Research Fellow, Cancer Research Center, Mayo Clinic, Jax, FL
2008 Specialist in General Surgery
2008 – 2010 Senior Physician, UKGM Marburg
2005 – 2008 Assistant doctor, UKGM Marburg
2002 – 2004 Assistant doctor, Southern Eifel clinics Bitburg
1995 -2002 MD, RWTH Aache
- German Speaking Association of Arthroscopy (AGA)
- Association for Basic Research eV the German Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (DGOU)
- Auditor of the Association for Basic Research eV the German Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (DGOU)
- Editorial Board Member / Reviewer: “Orthopedic Reviews” /
- Editorial Board Member: “Clinical Medicine:
- Editorial Board Member: “Medical Equipment Insights” /
- Reviewer: Journal of Orthopaedic Research / Reviewers Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery