Prof. Dr. Jürgen Ennker is an internationally recognised specialist in heart, thoracic and vascular surgery. He has over 18 years experience as a Medical Director of the Heart Center Lahr / Baden.
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Ennker has more than 32 years of experience in various areas of surgery, of which 29 years in cardiac surgery. He has followed the course of cardiac surgery in more than 50,000 patients. With more than 28,000 surgeries he held the responsibility as a heart surgeon and medical director at the MediClin Heart Center Lahr / Baden.
Professor Ennker has to date published over 200 publications in medical journals.
- International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- European Board of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Michael E. de Bakey International Surgical Society
- International Association for Cardiac Biological Implants
- American Heart Association