Dr. med. Philipp Tanner is a specialist in neurosurgery at the ISAR hospital. In 2013 he was appointed as the medical director of the Department of Neurosurgery.
Dr. med. Tanner constructed the neurosurgical spinal surgery section at the Klinikum Stuttgart. He studied medicine at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich and completed his doctorate there in 1998. Furthermore, Dr. med. Tanner is a Member of the Professional Association of German neurosurgeons (BDNC), the Bavarian Association of neurosurgeons and the international society AO Spine.
- Herniated discs
- Decompressions of spinal stenosis
- Nucleotomien for herniated discs and spinal disc prosthetics
- Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplastien Decompression with stenosis of the spinal canal
- Fusion surgery
- Microsurgical treatment of spinal tumors and bottleneck syndromes of peripheral nerves
- Microsurgical treatment of bottleneck syndromes of peripheral nerves